Eliminate the need of a password when starting your Windows 10 computer
If you are sure you don’t need password security on your computer, the following steps will set your computer to eliminate the need to enter a password when your computer starts.
Click on the start menu in the lower left of your screen. In the search box, type run, then netplwiz. You should see a window like this one.
See the check box near the top – Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
Uncheck that box, then click Apply. It will prompt you to enter your current password. You will need to enter it twice. The next time you start your computer, you will not need to enter your password.
Tip of the month
Your iPad can now work with a mouse!
If you have a Bluetooth mouse, you can now use it with an iPad. Your iPad must be updated to the software version of iPadOS 13.4.1. To check for this, go to Settings, tap on General and then Software Update. The steps to set up the mouse are as follows:
• Go to the Settings app.
• Press Bluetooth .
• Make sure Bluetooth is toggled on at the top. (The toggle will be green.)
• Put your mouse into pairing mode.
• You should see your device appear under a header in the Bluetooth interface called Other Devices .
• Press the name of your device.
• You might get a “Bluetooth Pairing Request.”. If you do, press Pair .